Ask yourself ...
Are you prepared to feel proud, be excited and motivated to drive to work each day and be a part of something much bigger than yourself?
Welcome to Chrysalis Health! We're thrilled you are considering joining our team.
Dedicated, Compassionate, Professionals Wanted!
Chrysalis Health is looking for dynamic, energetic, passionate and honest people to join our team.
The perfect candidate will have the “right” combination of compassion, desire to help others and entrepreneurial drive. Chrysalis Health is a leader in community based behavioral healthcare in-homes and schools that provides clinical excellence to children, adolescents, adults and families throughout Columbus, Ohio.
- Psychiatrist will provide timely medication management and prescriptions to clients, will explain the benefits, risks and, alternatives of medications to clients, families and staff, will assess client for medications given and, will order any tests needed.
- Supervise treatment for clients on psychotropic medications in coordination with the primary health care physician, when indicated by client’s medical condition.
- Document all work done in client records in a detailed and legible manner.
- Provide regular supervision to any nurse practitioner employed by Chrysalis Health.
- Provide regular training to staff on psychiatric and medication management issues.
- Presents in a professional manner in the community, in person, on telephone and in written communication including times of extreme stress and when others are upset.
- Works effectively with culturally diverse groups and individuals experiencing an exacerbation of either psychiatric, substance use and/or medical symptoms, as well as experiencing a stressful situation.
- Consistently demonstrates an understanding of, supports, and focuses on the vision, mission, goals and objectives of the company in day-to-day activities.
- Ability to render compassionate care and an equal commitment to serve others in need of assistance.
- Reviews and responds to electronic and hand written mail, memoranda and other correspondence and responds to phone inquiries timely (within 24-hours or next available business day) and in a professional manner.
- Must maintain training requirements of 40 hours annually.
- Must successfully complete all criminal background checks annually.
- Graduation from an accredited medical school including successful completion of psychiatric residency and child psychiatry fellowship. Specialty in Psychiatry MD, possibly with experience in Child and Adult Psychiatry
- Must have knowledge of the principles and practices of the discipline.
- Basic computer experience to utilize HRIS management systems.
- Must be a medical doctor licensed and Ohio State Medical Board certified.
- Must carry appropriate malpractice insurance at all times.
- Have valid Medicaid Provider Number.
Chrysalis Health is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Chrysalis Health also prohibits bullying and harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Chrysalis Health is committed to maintaining a Drug-Free Working in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. If you require accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify Chrysalis Health during the interview process.