Full-Time Master’s Level Mental Health Outpatient Therapist, Counselor or Social Worker. Bachelor’s Level with Experience Welcome to Apply!
Earn $40,000 - $80,000/year (25 to 40 hours/week)
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Chrysalis Health, one of the leading providers of behavioral healthcare, is seeking master’s level and bachelor’s level (with experience) clinicians to provide individual and family therapy to children, adolescents, adults, and families.
- Our Flex Rate Compensation Plan provides opportunity for increased pay based on the services you provide!
- Provide 25 hours of service each week pay equivalent of $40,000/year
- Provide 30 hours of service each week pay equivalent of $51,000/year
- Provide 33 hours of service each week pay equivalent of $61,250/year
- Provide 40 hours of service each week pay equivalent of $70,000/year
- Additional Earnings for in-person sessions, years of experience, completing required training, and client outcomes
- Increased rates during Holidays
- Free Clinical Supervision towards licensure
- Flexibility! Set your own schedule and work the hours you want to work
- Streamlined documentation and limited administration time to focus on client care
- Comprehensive training, peer led groups, one on one mentoring, and a resource library to support your practices.
- Extensive Benefits that will meet all your needs:
- Medical and Dental with employer contribution
- Vision, Legal, Life Insurance, Voluntary GAP insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with employer match
- FREE CEU’s
- Compassionate, engaging, and strong desire to help others.
- Education: Master’s degree from an accredited university or college in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or related field. Bachelor’s degree with experience will also be considered.
- Must be licensed in the State of Ohio as a Social Worker (LSW, LISW, LISW-S) or Professional Counselor (LPC, LPCC, LPCC-S) with a minimum 1-year experience providing services to persons with mental illness and/or substance use conditions with children, adolescents, adults, and families preferred.
- Must like and have experience working with children, adolescents, and teenagers.
- Understanding of developmental trauma, family systems, and somatic experience, or willing to learn.
- Self-starter and able to be motivated without being micromanaged.
- Provide weekly individual and family therapy utilizing evidenced-based practices.
- Complete and submit required documentation within certain timeframes.
- Attend monthly clinical supervision.