Ask yourself ...
Are you prepared to feel proud, be excited and motivated to drive to work each day and be a part of something much bigger than yourself?
TOP 11 PERKS TO JOINING OUR CLINICAL TEAM!
Dedicated, Compassionate, Clinicians Wanted!
Chrysalis Health is looking for dynamic, energetic, passionate and honest people to join our team.
The perfect candidate will have the “right” combination of compassion, desire to help others and entrepreneurial drive. Chrysalis Health is a leader in community based behavioral healthcare in-homes and schools that provides clinical excellence to children, adolescents, adults and families throughout Florida.
CHRYSALIS HEALTH BENEFITS
Chrysalis Health is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Chrysalis Health also prohibits bullying and harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Chrysalis Health is committed to maintaining a Drug-Free Working in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. If you require accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify Chrysalis Health during the interview process.
The following are duties, responsibilities and leadership roles that the Redirection Therapist shall provide for the organization:
- Provides in home Redirection services according to modality, discipline standards and in accordance to policies and procedures.
- Redirection Therapist provides therapeutic support service weekly.
- Completes all required Redirection and clinical paperwork thoroughly and within specified timeframes.
- Ensures that progress notes accurately reflect use of Best Practice Treatment modalities and relate back to the Treatment Plan goals and objectives prepared with client and Guardians.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the CBT/MI model and any updated revisions.
- Complies with all policies and procedures of company and Department of Juvenile Justice for Redirection Program Services.
- Ensures outcomes are met for Redirection Program and the company.
- Participates in weekly face-to-face supervision with Redirection Program Director.
- Maintains on-going chart audits to ensure compliance and quality assurance of services provided with no more than a 20% error rate in chart reviews.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Marchman Act and Baker Act procedures and responsibilities of the Redirection Therapist in these situations.
- Demonstrates knowledge of DSM-IV and DSM-5.
- Follows company protocol and reports abuse of clients’ rights, suspected child abuse and other crisis situations immediately to Program Director or designee.
- Familiarizes self with all medications prescribed to clients and educates them about the medication benefits and potential side effects.
- Proficiency in utilizing community resources as supportive services and discharge/aftercare planning as evidenced by a fully completed and accurate Aftercare Plan.
- Serves as a liaison for the client, family, referral source and other social services agencies.
- Ability to report to work as scheduled, in a timely fashion and will an attitude oriented toward service.
- Ability to understand and comply with all Chrysalis Health policies and procedures.
- Maintains current annual training requirements of 40 hours to include mandatory Redirection trainings and other company-required trainings.
- Attends all mandatory meetings and carries out tasks as a result of participation in staff meetings, assigned Committees and County, State and community meetings as required.
- Must successfully complete all criminal background checks annually.
- Must provide documentation of a valid Florida driver’s license and proof of insurance which must be maintained throughout tenure in the amount of at least $50,000/$100,000/$50,000 for liability limits.
- Must maintain a safe driving record with no more than 6 points on motor vehicle report (MVR).
- Presents in a professional manner in the community, in person, on telephone and in written communication including times of extreme stress and when others are upset.
- Works effectively with culturally diverse individuals experiencing an exacerbation of either psychiatric, substance use and/or medical symptoms.
- Works effectively with culturally diverse groups and individuals while experiencing stressful situations.
- Works cooperatively in the work environment and take direction from management with dignity, respect and with the highest level of professionalism.
- Works cordially with others in a team setting.
- Assumes a professional, helpful style in all encounters with visitors and other professionals and represents the company in a positive manner 100% of the time.
- Consistently demonstrates an understanding of, supports, and focuses on the vision, mission, goals and objectives of the company and program.
- Carries out special assignments as directed at time of a hurricane or other disaster. \
- Accepts other special projects as assigned.
- Reviews and responds to electronic and hand written mail, memoranda and other correspondence and responds to community and persons served phone inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling with a minimum of 1-year experience providing mental health or substance abuse services.